[wingide-users] 2.1 Question

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Fri Feb 24 12:34:12 EST 2006

Rob Knapp wrote:
> Any chance of doing like some other editors do and have a sort of
> generic interface?  I can't remember which one it is, when you set it
> up, you give it the checkout command, checkin command, etc.

We do plan creating a version control plugin system to make it easier to
support other systems, but this won't be part of the 2.1 series.

> Or, is this possible with the new scripting engine?

The current version control support is implemented with scripts located
in the scripts subdirectory of your Wing 2.1 installation directory.  To
add a new version control system, simply model in on one of the current
scripts.