[wingide-users] WTH are auto-bookmarks anyway?

Peter Fein pfein at pobox.com
Wed Feb 22 22:49:57 EST 2006

Umm, not to be a complete idiot, but what the heck are auto-bookmarks
anyway?  I'm running Wing2.0, and all these commands seem to do is cycle
through open files in some non-determinate order, sometimes visiting the
same one twice before failing to cycle back to the beginning.

And I searched the docs on 'bookmark', and the only thing they have is a
nice picture of the GUI with labeled buttons saying "Next/Previous
Autobookmark", but no indication what these actually are.

Confusedly,

Peter Fein