[wingide-users] Intel Macs?

Michael Bentley michael at jedimindworks.com
Wed Feb 15 20:45:45 EST 2006

Actually, until the good folks at wingware recompile it for us -- the
debugger won't work.  I'm trying to evaluate Wing IDE, and I can use
everything but the debugger.  Even without the debugger, it is nearly
worth the money -- I must admit!  Still, I'd very much like to see
the rest (and probably most impressive part) work before shelling out

-Michael