[wingide-users] Using Debug -> Execute Current File

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Sat Dec 23 17:24:34 MST 2006

Hello all,

I'm trying to setup Wing for use with our work development environment.

I need to set a custom executable *and* the initial directory.

I have created a batch file that works as the executable, the contents is :

	bin\RSIronPython.exe "%1"
	pause

I set the initial directory so that 'bin\RSIronPython.exe' is the
correct path to our executable. With this current directory our imports
will all work.

*Except*, that using 'Debug -> Execute Current File' doesn't pass the
full path to the file being run, it only passes the filename. This means
that our executable fails to find the file...

Michael Foord