[wingide-users] WingIDE can't find SQLAlchemy

Zoltan Deak zdeak at zolmark.com
Thu Dec 21 17:38:16 MST 2006

You need to realize that an "egg" file is a zipped (compressed) file.
Wing-IDE will not recognize it correctly and you will have no
Source-Assistant help as indicated. The work-around is easy. Perform
easy_install with the -Z option which will inflate the egg (check out
easy_install --help). Then from within Wing perform Project->Add
Directory->SQLAlchemy directory.
Hope this helps.

Zoltan