[wingide-users] Option to show files in project files before subfolders

Hugh Gibson hgibson at cix.co.uk
Wed Dec 20 14:07:00 MST 2006

> For deep nesting, you may also want to try the "Flattened Tree"
> display option, selectable from the Options menu in the Projects
> tool.

It took me a while to find that, as the project window was too narrow to show it. Maybe you should omit the full path to the project in the title of the project window, and show it in a tooltip. Then the Options button would be available for narrow windows.

Anyway, the flattened tree is better, thanks.

Hugh