[wingide-users] Wing IDE reported exception, when Report Immediately if Unhandled was enabled

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 15:49:08 MST 2006

I have a try block setup to catch Key Errors.

Wing reported a Key Error via the Debug Process Exception dialogue,for a Key
Error, even though I have  Report Immediately if Unhandled was enabled.

Since this exception is handled, and the Report if Unhandled feature is
enabled, why does Wing show the dialogue?
I only have one exception handled in this try block, and there is only one
python statment in the line which causes the exception.