[wingide-users] Subversion integration

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Thu Dec 7 09:52:48 MST 2006

On Thu, 7 Dec 2006, Morten Lied Johansen wrote:
> I added lots of print statements to both svn_add and _svn_add_available,
> but I don't see any of them in the Messages tool, in any channel?

That's odd.  It's worth trying to restart Wing also in case for
some reason the reload of the script didn't happen.  One reason
why this might happen is if you edit the script in an editor
other than Wing.  In that case it'll reload in Wing's editor (if
visible) but not the scripting facility, which can obviously be a
bit confusing!

But maybe not worth pursuing if the patch I just released works
for you...

- Stephan