[wingide-users] auto completion

Lee Connell lee_connell at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 1 21:23:48 MST 2006

I know I posted a while back asking a question about auto completion.  I was
having problems with wing completing some code, reason being it couldn't
know what type an object was.  Someone had told me to use Type() I believe
to help the editor know what type the object was.

Can someone enlighten me again on this, and offer some assistance of how to
do this so I can try it out.  Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks,

Lee