[wingide-users] Integration with Source Safe - reloading r/o files

Rex Turnbull rex at dicad.de
Thu Aug 31 03:50:14 MDT 2006

My office uses Microsoft Visual Source Safe for version control. No
point in discussions about that.

When I initially load a script in WingIDE it is usually write protected.
Then I find something that needs changing, so I check out the file in
VSS (remove write protection). However, I can't seem to get WingIDE to
recognize this change in write protection. I tried "reload all scripts"
but that is for something else.

Does anybody work similarly? Is there a way to force a reload without
closing the file in the editor, then opening it again?

I don't need any further integration of VSS in WingIDE, write protect
reloading is enough for me.

Thanks,
Rex