[wingide-users] Left/Right Mousewheel Woes

Peter Fein pfein at pobox.com
Wed Aug 16 19:42:41 MDT 2006

FWIW, I tried add the following to my ~/.wingide2/preferences:

gui.keymap-override = {'Pointer_Button6':  'scroll-text-left',
                       'Pointer_Button7':  'scroll-text-right'}

But no luck. ;(

--
Peter Fein                                                     pfein at pobox.com
773-575-0694                                      Jabber: peter.fein at gmail.com