[wingide-users] Confused about indentation

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 15:36:15 MDT 2006

> >>Are you trying to change the indentation of existing programs?

Yes. I've resumed working on a program I had worked on with another editor,

Additionally I'm trying to comply with the Python Style guide from
Python.org (below)
Code lay-out

  Indentation
    Use 4 spaces per indentation level.

Wing starts counting at 0, not 1. When I press tab, my cursor goes to column
4, which is the fifth column.
I can't seem to get the IDE to start in Column 3 (aka the fourth column)