[wingide-users] Confused about indentation

Harper, Jason jharper at qualcomm.com
Sat Aug 12 08:19:26 MDT 2006

I've seen something similar.  Wing's smart indentation logic gets
confused in some situations and won't tab over.  Although the
auto-tabbing of smart indentation is nice when it does what you expect,
when it doesn't, it's terrible.  I turned it off via
Preferences->Editor->Indentation->Auto Indent = Never.