[wingide-users] Confused about indentation

Chris Curvey ccurvey at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 07:41:31 MDT 2006

I never messed with any of the tab settings, Wing just seems to figure out
what I like.  But I am sure that if tab style is set to spaces, you'll get
spaces.

Anyway, I can't quite tell what you're going for in your example (because I
can't tell if proportional fonts are hiding spaces before "def".  So is
"def" indented four, or is it indented two?  (Oh, I get it.  It's currently
indented two, and you want to hit "tab" and have it be indented four.
Looks like Wing is saying "this is already indented properly, I won't change
it.")

Are you trying to change the indentation of existing programs?

-Chris

--
The short answer is "Yes."  The long answer is "No."