[wingide-users] Feature Request or Breakpoint anomaly?

Martijn Pieters mj at zopatista.com
Wed Aug 9 23:25:05 MDT 2006

Tony Cappellini wrote:
> However, when working with a file that is not part of a project, I have
> just found out that if I single click in the leftmost column, I can set
> / remove breakpoints this way. ( in addition to using F9 or right
> clicking.)
>
> This is great- However if one could do this with files that are in a
> project, it would be even greater :-)

This works for me. That is, I can left-click to set breakpoints on
project files too.

However, if there is a debug process attached (green bug icon in the
bottom left corner), and that process is not responding to the
debug-server communication socket, then Wing will attempt to communicate
the breakpoint with that process and time out before you see the
breakpoint set. Do you get an error message after a while when you try
and left-click to set a breakpoint?

Martijn Pieters