[wingide-users] Feature Request or Breakpoint anomaly?

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 19:21:23 MDT 2006

When setting a breakpoint in a file that is part of a project, I have to
right click in the left most column, or press F9 (this is OK).

However, when working with a file that is not part of a project, I have just
found out that if I single click in the leftmost column, I can set / remove
breakpoints this way. ( in addition to using F9 or right clicking.)

This is great- However if one could do this with files that are in a
project, it would be even greater :-)

My projects for the moment are all Python.