[wingide-users] Vi emulations missing z bindings

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Sun Aug 6 12:58:05 MDT 2006

Michael P. Soulier wrote:
> The zz and z. bindings work well now for the Vi personality, unless you're at
> the bottom of the buffer.

This is an issue with how the editor is implemented: you can't scroll
down beyond the bottom of the text so the last line is in the center of
the screen.  We'll look into changing how this works in future versions.

Is any binding missing?  I ask because I'm not a vi expert and it sounds
like the binding is working, but it doesn't act exactly like it does
with Vim's editor when the cursor is on the last line of text.