[wingide-users] Editor settings

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Sun Aug 6 12:30:57 MDT 2006

Tony Cappellini wrote:
> I've got the editor preferences set for Tab Size 4, default indent sise 4.
>
> I've loaded a script I had edited with a different editor (and different
> settinngs) a long time ago.

Wing tries to match the existing indent setting for an existing file, so
it's using the indent size of 8 it's apparently deriving from the file.
  Converting from one indent size to another is something we need to
improve in Wing -- you may be able to convert by converting all indents
to tabs and then converting back to spaces.  You may also want to look
into using the reindent.py script that's distributed with python (it's
found in Tools\Scripts in the win32 distributions).

Cheers,