[wingide-users] Editor settings

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 17:35:34 MDT 2006

I'm usign version 2.1.1-1.

I've got the editor preferences set for Tab Size 4, default indent sise 4.

I've loaded a script I had edited with a different editor (and different
settinngs) a long time ago.

Now, when I press tab, the cursor goes to the 8th column. I can't seem to
change this.

The indentation tool can't seem to fix this
"Cannot convert because all indents are already spaces."

Would someone tell me if I need to change somtheing else in the Editor
config?

thanks