[wingide-users] bookmarks in Vi mode

Doran_Dermot at emc.com Doran_Dermot at emc.com
Sat Aug 5 01:25:53 MDT 2006

Indeed it is!

I read the email too quickly (saw the . and not the preceeding ``) and
didn't check with real VIM behavior.  It must be too early in the
morning for me! Pathetic defense I know :-)

Cheers!!

Dermot Doran Sr Technical Support Engineer
EMC GTS Solutions Level 2 Infrastructure Services
Office: +353-21-4281500 (x5474)
Mobile: +31-6-55815258
Worldwide Customer Support Number: + 800 782 43622