[wingide-users] bookmarks in Vi mode

Doran_Dermot at emc.com Doran_Dermot at emc.com
Sat Aug 5 01:03:09 MDT 2006

Hi Martijn and Michael!

I just tried this on Wing IDE Professional 2.1.1-1 Release Date July 31,
2006 (Windows version).  I get the same results as Michael.

1G: from a line somewhere in the file takes me to the first line.
. : Repeats the last editing command (not movement)

Cheers!!

Dermot.

Dermot Doran Sr Technical Support Engineer
EMC GTS Solutions Level 2 Infrastructure Services
Office: +353-21-4281500 (x5474)
Mobile: +31-6-55815258
Worldwide Customer Support Number: + 800 782 43622