[wingide-users] bookmarks in Vi mode

Michael P. Soulier msoulier at digitaltorque.ca
Fri Aug 4 19:30:23 MDT 2006

Hello,

I was expecting Vim-like behaviour for this, but it didn't work.

If I'm at say, line 100, and hit 1G in command-mode to jump to the first line,
I should be able to jump back to the previous line 100 with ``. Instead, it
says,

General: Unavailable commands: vi-goto-bookmark

Also, trying to mark a bookmark, with say,

ma

results in my being left in insert mode. Yikes.

Thanks,
Mike
direction." --Albert Einstein