[wingide-users] Vi emulations missing z bindings

Michael P. Soulier msoulier at digitaltorque.ca
Fri Aug 4 18:57:07 MDT 2006

Hey people,

The zz and z. bindings work well now for the Vi personality, unless you're at
the bottom of the buffer.

If you try this in Vim, you'll notice that it still centers even if there's
nothing left in the buffer. But, not in wingide.

I only like this because I like space around my editing area.

Thanks,
Mike
direction." --Albert Einstein