[wingide-users] small feature?

Encolpe Degoute encolpe.degoute at free.fr
Sat Apr 29 07:54:29 EDT 2006

Charles Hartman a écrit :
> I shouldn't be asking, because I just signed off the list (or tried
> to -- ??) because I'm going to be traveling until June. But this last
> evening at the keyboard I noticed:
>
> If you create a variable through a chained assignment,
> 	var1 = var2 = 42
> var2 won't show up in autocompletion lists (though var1 will). I
> guess you'd have to complicate the logic to handle this -- look for
> multiple = assignments on the line and register everything before the
> last.

There's the same autocompletion problem with mutiple symbols import from a module:

from AccessControl import getSecurityManager, UnrestrictedUser

UnrestrictedUser will never be autocompleted.

with from Products.CMFCore.utils import getToolByName

CMFCore and utils will never be autocompleted but getToolByName will.

NB: Zope/Plone project option is activated.

Regards,
--
Encolpe DEGOUTE
http://encolpe.degoute.free.fr/