[wingide-users] Turn off little red squiggles

Walker Hale walkerh at picoscript.com
Thu Apr 27 12:11:32 EDT 2006

If you are going to expose preferences for syntax error highlighting and
popups, please consider doing so at both the file and (maybe) project level.
I would never adjust these preferences globally, but I might adjust them for
individual files. I could also imagine a few cases where a user would change
things for an entire project and then roll back for a few files.

-Walker