[wingide-users] Turn off little red squiggles

Russell Warren rwarren at picarro.com
Thu Apr 27 11:31:10 EDT 2006

On a related note, it would be nice if you could adjust the timing on when the code analysis kicks in.  Right now it seems to kick in immediately after a keystroke is received.  I'd like to be able to dial this around... I would probably set it to 5 seconds after I stop typing.

I haven't looked to see how you break the code analysis down, but some opininons are...
 - local autocompletion should always be instant
 - local'ish red-squiggly-determination should be delayable
 - full file analysis should definitely be delayable

Lately I've been grumbling to myself about the lack of snappiness in click-response when working in Wing (the object-method dropdowns in the top left are a grumble-source in particular)... anything to improve said snappiness would be nice.

Both are minor annoyances in the grand scheme.

Russ