[wingide-users] debugging python extension modules

Gennan Chen gnchen at cortechs.net
Thu Apr 27 11:02:26 EDT 2006

Hi!

I am currently in the process of writing a few python extension in
C.  couple of questions here:

1. I need to go to command line and run 'python setup.py build --
inplace' after I made some changes in the C code. is there a way to
setup something like this in wingIDE's gui??

2. Although I love printf in c, it is just not good enough for some
serious debugging. So, is it possible to use wing to debug the
extension module?

Gen-Nan Chen, PhD
Chief Scientist
Research and Development Group
CorTechs Labs Inc (www.cortechs.net)
1020 Prospect St., #304, La Jolla, CA, 92037
Tel: 1-858-459-9700 ext 16
Fax: 1-858-459-9705
Email: gnchen at cortechs.net