[wingide-users] Turn off little red squiggles

Tom Stambaugh tms at stambaugh-inc.com
Thu Apr 27 10:55:00 EDT 2006

I'd like to see this stuff be optional, from a preferences dialog. The red
squiggles will be most useful if I can have fine-grained over the rules that
generate them. I'd also love to have lint-style hints connected to
validators such as those for xhtml & css. Maybe allow me to plug-in new
languages & rulesets (RDF and OWL come to mind, from the semantic web
world).

Thx,
Tom