[wingide-users] couple questions about beta 2

Gennan Chen gnchen at cortechs.net
Wed Apr 19 09:46:51 EDT 2006

Hi!

Just installed beta 2. And I have some problems

1. I ran svn commit from the menu. But nothing happen
2. svn add is not enabled for files are not in the svn repository

svn log and staus seems working fine. Did anyone have same problem
with me? Or I did something wrong here.

3. I am using the Linux version. And I will like to use mouse to copy
and paste ( X-windows' way) instead of ctrl-c and ctrl-p. How can I
enable that?

4. I always need to run with --private-gtk option. Otherwise it will
crash. 2.0.4 starts on this system without any problem.

Gen-Nan Chen, PhD
Chief Scientist
Research and Development Group
CorTechs Labs Inc (www.cortechs.net)
1020 Prospect St., #304, La Jolla, CA, 92037
Tel: 1-858-459-9700 ext 16
Fax: 1-858-459-9705
Email: gnchen at cortechs.net