[wingide-users] Wing IDE 2.1 beta2 released]

Michael P. Soulier msoulier at digitaltorque.ca
Wed Apr 19 09:45:50 EDT 2006

On 18/04/06 Wingware Support said:

> Wingware Support wrote:
> > A complete list of changes is available here:
> >
> > http://wingware.com/pub/wingide/prerelease/2.1.0b2/CHANGELOG.txt
>
> Oops, the url for the 2.1 b2 changelog is:
>
> http://wingware.com/pub/wingide/prerelease/2.1.0-b2/CHANGELOG.txt

Nice update. I upgraded my Ubuntu laptop last night.

I'm using alien on the rpm to make a .deb file, although it doesn't translate
the version quite right, forcing me to uninstall the old one and install the
new one. No big deal, but if you guys ever want to directly support Ubuntu,
let me know. An apt repository at wingware would be cool.

Works fine though.

Mike

direction." --Albert Einstein