[wingide-users] Vi key bindings

Jason Decwes jason_decwest at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 12 21:57:58 EDT 2006

VIM behaves differently on PC vs Unix/Linux  WRT this.  C-v does a "copy from clipboard" on windows and you use C-q to enter visual block mode.  On VIM for Unix  the CUA style keybindings are not by default enabled.

Martijn Pieters <mj at zopatista.com> wrote: Wingware Support wrote:
> In general, I'd like to know whether vi users would prefer Ctrl-V
> to paste by default or enter visual block mode, as it does in the
> copy of vim I've been testing against.

I definitely want Wing to follow VIM precedent here.

Martijn Pieters

Wing IDE users list
http://wingware.com/lists/wingide