[wingide-users] Exclude directories from source analysis?

Ken Kinder kkinder at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 17:15:20 EDT 2006

I'm working on a project which has a python package with thousands of small
modules in it. They're mostly metadata. When I try to edit something in that
package, like the __init__.py file, Wing's editor slows to a crawl
presumably because of the number of modules in the package, the symbols in
those modules, etc. I'd like to be able to exclude this package from source
analysis, if possible.

-Ken