[wingide-users] Hiding tool boxes (was RE: Maximising editable area)

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Mon Apr 10 19:57:32 EDT 2006

I like this too, since I often want to edit for a while with lots of
room, then bring back all the little helpers.

One model to think about is Photoshop's: there, you can press the F
key to cycle through fullscreen, fullscreen with menu bar, normal
editing. I like that better than the OS X "Expose" model where things
slide out of your way in a completely distracting fashion . . .

(I for one put a native Mac version ahead of *everything* else . . .)

Charles Hartman