[wingide-users] Maximising editable area

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Sat Apr 8 13:04:01 EDT 2006

On Sat, 8 Apr 2006, Robert Leftwich wrote:
> Is it possible to turn off the scroll bars and the editor menu area (where the
> source index, editor option menu and the prev/next bookmark arrows are
> displayed) to maximise the editable area? (I'm using 2.1.0-b1 on Ubuntu 5.10).

Use Maximize Editor Area in the Tools menu.  However, this
doesn't hide as much as you seem to want to hide.  Would you also
want to hide the notebook tabs, assuming you're using those?
I ask because I'm considering making this three-state -- hide
as implemented now, hide everything, and show everything.  I just
don't know how to define "everything" for hiding more than we
hide now.

- Stephan