[wingide-users] Simple Feature -- Full-Width Strings?

Russell Warren rwarren at picarro.com
Thu Sep 29 12:28:56 EDT 2005

If you hadn't thought of this, in the mean time you can just use the debug-probe to print out the contents of the variable and copy-paste from the probe window.  It's not an 'inability to see the full strings', it is just more pain than a simple clickety-click, IDE-trick.  You need to do some keyboarding.

I'm doing a lot of xml-rpc work and when I want to see have a peek at the formulated strings I get to them in this way.  Any improvements would definitely be appreciated.