[wingide-users] Search & replace in selection only?

Russell Warren rwarren at picarro.com
Thu Sep 29 10:06:11 EDT 2005

This is a lame question I can't seem to figure out the answer to...

How do I do a search and replace exclusively in the code region that I have selected??  'Interactive replace' only seems to have 'Current File:' and all the other entire files.  It seems logical that there should be a "Selection only' option, but there isn't.

It would also be nice if the mini-search would restrict its bounds to the selected text (if the selected text contains whitespace or is not exclusively whitespace).

Thanks,
Russ