[wingide-users] Is there a way to set a main entry file and a tool button 'run' for a project?

Huaicai Mo huaicai at nanorex.com
Wed Sep 28 12:39:02 EDT 2005

Hello,

I always find that I have to select the main entry file and then go down the
debug menu to find "Execute Current File" menu item to run a project within
Wing IDE. Can we have a similar feature for 'Run without debug' just as that
for the 'Debug'? That means set a main entry file for the project once or
use the same one for the debug. Every time we only need to click a tool
button like 'Run' to run the project.

Thank you very much!

Huaicai