[wingide-users] Tab ordering of files

Russell Warren rwarren at picarro.com
Tue Sep 20 11:57:48 EDT 2005

This is a feature request (or maybe a how-do-i?)...

I often have many files open and use ctrl-pg-up/down to zing around through the files I'm editing.  I find it pretty annoying that the files are always sorted alphabetically left to right... is there any other option for this that I can't find?

What I would like/some suggestions:
 - the option to have newly opened files appear on the rightmost tab instead of sorting
 - to be able to drag tab positions around
 - have ctrl-tab and ctrl-shift-tab work similar to alt-tab in windows (ie: once swaps to the most recently accessed file, twice to 2nd most recent, etc).  Obviously this should be re-bindable.

Cheers,
Russ