[wingide-users] suggestion: development blog

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Fri Sep 9 15:34:41 EDT 2005

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005, Jonathan Ellis wrote:
> Blogs are an excellent way to get users (more) excited about your
> product and build buzz.  PyDev has a development blog
> (http://pydev.blogspot.com/), to cite one of your competitors.  How
> 'bout it? :)

We've thought about it but in general I'd rather produce some results
rather than talking about them (which I perhaps already do too much on
this mailing list ;-).  Also, Wing is a commercial product which makes
blogging a bit harder and perhaps less interesting or glamorous.

Certainly not ruled out as an option, but right now I'm gonna get back
to work on some code!

- Stephan