[wingide-users] Stack Data Tool changes name on variables

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Fri Sep 9 10:02:18 EDT 2005

Are you running with the system GTK?  If so, can you try running Wing
with --private-gtk command line option to see if it still has the
problem?  It sounds like the tree model is getting confused and I want
to rule out a GTK version incompatibility.

Stephan Deibel

Wing IDE for Python
Advancing Software Development