[wingide-users] confused about "projects"

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Thu Oct 27 13:24:34 EDT 2005

As I recall my startup with Wing, this would be helpful.

Or perhaps even better, a choice. I don't suggest something like the
awful "Wizard" screens you get from MS Office or Dreamweaver. But
there might be some smaller, more practical list of choices about
what "New Project" should mean (not in a Pref but in a dialog).

Charles Hartman