[wingide-users] confused about "projects"

rr@nederhoed.com rr at nederhoed.com
Thu Oct 27 04:08:22 EDT 2005

Hello boys and girls,

Must say the project handling wasn't intuitive for me too. I seem to understand
how it works now. I also had to explain to my colleague how he could handle the
projects tab and files.

For example:
 - "Default project" implicates a project selected as default. In fact it is a
auto-saving, non-closable set of files the developer will see when he opens
Wing. (Which I do not consider a bad thing)
 - Will "Save all" also save the project file?

It would be nice if:
 - "Add file" would offer the selection of multiple files in a directory

Well I thought I had more to say on this... For what it's worth.

Greetings from The Hague, The Netherlands,

Robert-Reinder