[wingide-users] Debugging cgi script on local machine

Peter Mott peter at monicol.co.uk
Wed Oct 26 05:08:55 EDT 2005

Thanks - this is much clearer now. Now I can see that on one occasion the
problem was that Wing was attached to a process which I had finished with
and forgotten about. I am not sure whether there is any way of telling from
within the IDE that the IDE is attached to the debugger on such and such a
port. I found out using TCPView (www.sysinternals.com)

Peter