[wingide-users] Debugging cgi script on local machine

Russell Warren rwarren at picarro.com
Mon Oct 24 13:52:07 EDT 2005

In the mean time, until Wing allows multiple instances and deals with multiple threads, I've been using winpdb/rpdb2 and to supplement my Wing development and it is pretty good.  You may want to give it a try to see if it helps with your problem:

I'll be quite excited when Wing gets capability like this in the IDE so I don't need to use multiple tools.

Hopefully it is not inappropriate to link to other tools on this list?