[wingide-users] WingDBG (Zope Debugging support for Wing) development

Martijn Pieters mj at zopatista.com
Sat Oct 22 15:02:16 EDT 2005

Hi guys,

As a few people have expressed interest in helping further develop
WingDBG, I converted my internal CVS repository to a public subversion
repository and created supporting mailinglists.

WingDBG is the Zope Product originally developed by Wingware, and
rewritten by me; the latter version will be included with Wing 2.1. The
Product provides Zope developers with an extra single-threaded HTTP
server through which all requests can be debugged with Wing.

The subversion repository can be found at:

   https://svn.zopatista.com/zopatista/WingDBG

The two lists created are: