[wingide-users] Minor issue with popup menus

Ken Kinder kkinder at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 18:19:51 EDT 2005

So there's the recent searches box in the search panel, that pops up a
combo-box type widget with your list of recent searches. For me, it always
pops up in such a way that it goes off the bottom of the screen on both
dimensions. When I click on it a second time, it seems to have figured out
its geography and shows up where it should, which is above, not below, the
mouse pointer.

Here's a screenshot.