[wingide-users] multiple source assistants

John Goodleaf john at goodleaf.net
Wed Oct 12 13:27:19 EDT 2005

Is this my first stupid question to the list? Maybe... It's my first
question...

Is there a way to have multiple source assistants open at the same time,
but tied to specific windows? So, for example, I have the screen split and
am working in different windows simultaneously. Can I have a source
assistant pointed at the code in each window, working independently?

On another note, this feels like a question someone else may have asked
already. Is there a searchable archive of this list, which I've just
missed?