[wingide-users] Using Templates

Wolfram Kriesing wolfram.kriesing at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 05:02:12 EDT 2005

I thought I was able to figure it out, but I found nothing on the web
and the tutorial http://wingware.com/doc/edit/templating doesnt help
much either.
How do I use templates, give me an example template file please!
The template-tool doesnt appear in my tools-menu, and also not in the
insert-tool thingy.
And once i have a template, does it appear in the auto-complete menu
or is there a keyboard short cut to execute/paste it in? (or even
both)

I know templates from the ZendIDE, a PHP editor and they were editable
in the GUI, so this seems a bit difficult to me.

thanks for the help
--
cu

Wolfram