[wingide-users] Wing not seeing second remote debug process ...

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Wed Oct 5 18:42:07 EDT 2005

On Wed, 5 Oct 2005, Dan Cook wrote:
> We have python processes executing serially in a bash script.
> They both import the wing debug code (wingdbstub) on startup.
> The first process connects to the IDE and exits as normal (no problem here).
> Wing quickly connects to the remote process and then the remote process
> dies, disconnects. (again no problem).
> The second python process then starts up, but the IDE never sees it - no
> breakpoints are hit, etc.

The best I can suggest is to sleep a bit between running the two
scripts.  Wing is taking a bit of time to set up the listening socket
again after the first process ends and isn't ready in time.  This will
be solved in the future by allowing any number of concurrent debug
processes.

Wingware
Wing IDE for Python