[wingide-users] Indenting, tabbing

Danny Bloemendaal danny.bloemendaal at informaat.nl
Wed Nov 30 08:43:59 EST 2005

I noticed a new option to enable indent analysis only for python
modules. Very nice coz that omission earlier was really very annoying.
But.. I want this also for making (block)indents. In python, I want
the default behavior but in other files I just want to use tab to
indent and shif-tab to outdent like any other editor does (for as
many levels as I want). ctrl-shift+./, is so frustrating. Everytime I
try tab first only to notice that my indent won't go any further than
one level. It doesn't make any sense in html docs for instance.
Please please make a patch that fixes this usability bug.

Cheers,
Danny.